Open Session is a chance for everyone to come in the park and skate! Skateboards, Roller-skates, or Blades!
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKET — NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR RAINCHECKS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE SESSION FOR ANY REASON. The ticket is not transferable to another time or person.
- The session will promptly begin and end on time.
- 12 tickets sold per session. We will except a small number of walk-in tickets per session at our discretion.
- Each child may be accompanied by 1 guardian. No additional spectators.
- When arriving your name and contact information will be confirmed.
- Parents and Guardians are encouraged to accompany multiple children to reduce numbers of people in the building. Please put the name of the child/children skating in the notes.
- Purchasing the session ticket is a binding agreement to our mask policies.
- Masks must be worn in the shop area at all times. If you show proof of vaccination, masks can be removed when you are in the skate area of the park. Proper masks and usage will be enforced.
- Drinks and Food must be consumed outside of the park.