Open Session is a chance for everyone to come in the park and skate! Skateboards, Roller-skates, or Blades!
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKET — NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR RAINCHECKS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE SESSION FOR ANY REASON. The ticket is not transferable to another time or person.
- The session will promptly begin and end on time.
- 12 Skaters per session. Each child may be accompanied by 1 guardian. No additional spectators, No exceptions.
- When arriving your name and contact information will be confirmed. Temperature will be taken and recorded for our records.
- Parents and Guardians are encouraged to accompany multiple children to reduce numbers of people in the building. Please put the name of the child/children skating in the notes.
- Purchasing the session ticket is a binding agreement to our mask policies.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the skatepark. Masks can only be removed when you have left the building. Proper masks and usage will be enforced. Removal or incorrect usage of a mask will result in a single warning, a second offense will result in a no-refund termination of the session.
- Drinks and Food must be consumed outside of the park.
- Social Distance will be enforced.
- Skateboarding is not a necessary activity and there are no mask exceptions for any reason.
- If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, we insist that you visit the park after an effective vaccine to Covid-19 has come to market and nationwide herd immunity is achieved.