Shred Your Fears is back! This COVID-friendly version of the popular learn-to-skate workshop is for women, trans, and/or non-binary people looking for a safe and comfortable space to learn to skateboard. Shred Your Fears includes a short yoga-based stretching session followed by a skateboarding lesson with options for all abilities and skill levels. Space is limited to 15 participants and Switch & Signal’s 100% mask policy will be strictly enforced.
- The session will promptly begin and end on time.
- When arriving your name and contact information will be confirmed. Temperature will be taken and recorded for our records.
- Purchasing the session ticket is a binding agreement to our mask policies.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the skatepark. Masks can only be removed when you have left the building. Proper masks and usage will be enforced. (No vented masks or bandannas allowed) Removal or incorrect usage of a mask will result in a single warning, a second offense will result in a no-refund termination of the session.
- Drinks and Food must be consumed outside of the park.
- Social Distance will be enforced.
- Skateboarding is not a necessary activity and there are no mask exceptions for any reason.
- If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, we insist that you visit the park after an effective vaccine to Covid-19 has come to market and nationwide heard immunity is achieved.