Learn to Skateboard: Adult Beginners
5:30pm – 7:00pm
Have you ever wanted to learn to skateboard but don’t know where to start?
Our Learn To Skateboard Beginners class starts where Foundations left off. For this class you should be comfortable with basic riding and turning on your board.
We will focus on riding down most of the ramps, carving, turning and some basic tricks. Classes are limited to 8 people for social distance.
If you’re buying classes for yourself and another person(s), please list the names of all people attending in notes section. Safety and Skateboard equipment can be provided with notice. Please leave a note at checkout.
This class is intended for adults 18 and older.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKET — NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR RAINCHECKS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE SESSION, CLASS, OR LESSON FOR ANY REASON. The ticket is not transferable to another time or person.
- The session will promptly begin and end on time.
- 8 Skaters per class.
- When arriving your name and contact information will be confirmed. Temperature will be taken and recorded for our records.
- Purchasing the session or class ticket is a binding agreement to our mask policies.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the skatepark. Masks can only be removed when you have left the building. Proper masks and usage will be enforced. (No vented masks or bandannas allowed) Removal or incorrect usage of a mask will result in a single warning, a second offense will result in a no-refund termination of the session.
- Social Distance will be enforced.
- Skateboarding is not a necessary activity and there are no mask exceptions for any reason.
- If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, we insist that you visit the park after an effective vaccine to Covid-19 has come to market and nationwide herd immunity is achieved.