Learn to Skateboard: Adult Foundations
February 9th 6:30pm – 8:00pm
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKET — NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR RAINCHECKS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE SESSION, CLASS, OR LESSON FOR ANY REASON. The ticket is not transferable to another time or person.
If you’ve always wanted to skateboard and don’t know where to start or need a little kickstart, Adult Foundations is the class for you.
Our Learn To Skateboard: Adult Foundations class will introduce you to the parts of the board, standing, pushing technique, turning, and riding down a ramp( or two)!
Classes are limited to 10 people for social distance. Loaner skateboards, helmets and pads are included in the price of the class!
If you’re buying classes for yourself and another person(s), please list the names of all people attending in notes section. Safety and Skateboard equipment can be provided with notice. Please leave a note at checkout.
This class is intended for adults 18 and older who have no or little skate experience.
- The session will promptly begin and end on time.
- 10 Skaters per class.
- When arriving your name and contact information will be confirmed. Temperature will be taken and recorded for our records.
- Purchasing the session or class ticket is a binding agreement to our mask policies.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in a class or lesson due to close contact of participants.
- Drinks and Food must be consumed outside of the park.