Open Session is a chance for everyone to come in the park and skate! Skateboards, Roller-skates, or Blades!
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKET — NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR RAINCHECKS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE SESSION FOR ANY REASON. The ticket is not transferable to another time or person.
- The session will promptly begin and end on time.
- 18 Skaters per session. Each child may be accompanied by 1 guardian. No additional spectators, No exceptions.
- When arriving your name and contact information will be confirmed. Temperature will be taken and recorded for our records.
- Parents and Guardians are encouraged to accompany multiple children to reduce numbers of people in the building. Please put the name of the child/children skating in the notes.
- Purchasing the session ticket is a binding agreement to our mask policies.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the shop area. Masks should only be removed when in the skating area of the park.
- Drinks and Food must be consumed outside of the park.
- Social Distance will be enforced.
- Skateboarding is not a necessary activity and there are no mask exceptions for any reason.
- If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, we insist that you visit the park after an effective vaccine to Covid-19 has come to market and nationwide herd immunity is achieved.