Our After Class Skate program is part physical education, part skate class, and some open skating, so the kids can move around at their own pace. Each week we will work on a set of skate skills for each student and provide them with some suggested goals for next week. We will do strength building exercises to help them stay fit and improve skating ability. A healthy snack with be provided at a safe social distance. We also have a fast, secure network if they just need some extra time for school work.
After purchasing the monthly class, we will send an information form to gather all necessary info.
- Each Wednesday in December. (Dec. 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th)
- Ages 8-13
- Skate with instruction and weekly goals
- Snacks included
- Limited to 10 students
- Monthly Sign-up available
- Drop-off starting at 3:15, pickup by 5:15pm
- Monthly skate goals / project
- Masks required, Gear available on request.