7mm Bones Reds. Intended for roller-skates and rollerblades. If you’re looking for skateboard bearings go for the standard Bones Reds.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Accelerate faster.
- Roll faster and farther.
- Resist dirt and moisture better.
- Help to repair injuries to your races caused by dirt.
- 1 non-contact, removable rubber shields allow easy cleaning.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
Micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating is fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up. Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, long life dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction – Tungsten coating works well with or without liquid lubricants.
Bones® REDS® are manufactured in China to our Bones Skate Rated™ specifications in a manufacturing facility dedicated to producing the highest quality skate bearings in China. They are inspected twice before being shipped to skaters and offer the greatest combination of performance, durability and low cost in the industry. Because they offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost, they have become the best selling bearings.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed Nylon™ ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible